Thursday, November 06, 2008

THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS BEAUTIFUL...

We are enjoying the warm weather outside and the fall leaves! I think it is our peak right now. Although it is supposed to rain this weekend and maybe will brighten the color just a tad more!




Let me introduce to you the gang members! Here they are exploring the woods.

Peacock -- Opti Prime
HooDoo -- Big Buff
Eliana -- Flower
Little Mama -- Heart
Garrett -- Little Widow
Smiley -- Little Dynamite
Ian -- Robot
James -- Leaf Puncher

The boys came up with the names for everyone.


Coming out from my shell to post a picture of myself with Princess!! She is already 10 months old. Goes by too quickly!!


Can I make note? the picture download on blogger is annoying me... why it is rearanging them when I download?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, I love that picture of you and ummmm... whatever baby's blog name is.... ah, Princess! Beautiful picture!:D

Kim said...

I love your pictures.