Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WHICH SEASON?



Is this summer or fall? I think by the time fall actually comes we will not have any leaves on the tree! It did rain really hard and for a good amount of time this afternoon or early evening. We were sitting on the porch and it started to rain lightly and then harder and Little Mama said "Praise the Lord!" I thought it was so cute! She has heard me say it when it finally rains after so many high temperature days!


The persimmons are nice and green! Anybody know what to do with persimmons? I have always wanted to make something with them but not sure how they taste or what to make!

1 comment:

Emily said...

The only thing I've heard of done with persimmons was persimmon pie, but I've never had it. Try eating one unripe! It will physically make you pucker! :)