Friday, July 06, 2007

AFRICAN GIFTS

Here are a few of the gifts either Mom bought or the Massai people gave to her! She should be getting her pictures back either today or tomorrow. I will post those and her stories when I can.


These are Massai Shields. She also bought some Massai spears or "sticks" but I do not have a picture of them.


This is what the women wrap themselves in.


This is a Massia outfit that a little girl would wear to a ceremony. Plus a purse. She is chewing on some toothpaste mouth thing that Mom got from the airport in England. Weird. You chew on it and it brushes or refreshes your mouth.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Still waiting to see the rest of moms pictures. hint hint =]

rcsnickers said...

I know I know... really slow there! I will I promise! Sorry to keep you waiting. She actually got more pictures back and I need to get that cd as well. Keep hinting I need to be reminded....

Letisha