Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HOW MANY OF ME?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



For my first name alone it said
* There are 1,500 people in the U.S. with the first name Letisha.
* Statistically the 4019th most popular first name. (tied with 1145 other first names)
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Letisha are female.

For last name There are 89,991 people in the U.S. with the last name.


Thanks Audrey -- I found it intersting. I am curious on my maiden name....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

There are 229 people with my first and last name together. And, surprise surprise, 761,919 other people named Sarah:)
But my maiden name - according to them there are no other people with that last name. That makes me sad! My mom, dad, and brother don't really exist! And here I thought they were real all this time...