Monday, October 23, 2006

BOOKS BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS

Thanks Laura for tagging me!
It was a lot easier than I thought it would be... considering I am not one for reading!

One book that changed your life:
Bible, of course
Quiverfull

One book that you’ve read more than once:
Shepharding A Child's Heart

One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Swiss Family Robinson (hee hee)

One book that made you laugh:
The Cirucs MiGurgus

One book that made you cry:
Safe In The Arms of God

One book that you wish had been written:
Heart and Hands oops, thought it asked a book wish I had written.
so my new answer is: how to make dinner appear by the twinkle of your nose

One book you wish had never been written:
Me? Obey Him? (just kidding)

One book you’re currently reading:
Sink Reflections

One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Fools Gold

And now Laura added two more...

One book that you'll never forget:
too late, already forgot

One book that doesn't appear by its title to be fascinating, yet really is:
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary


And now, it's time for me to tag some people. Audrey Leigh Sarah
anyone wants to freely do it in the comment section I would love to read! hint hint family members and friends who are not bloggers!!!) Holly are you considered a blogger over in wordpress? I know you will have excellent books to encourage me/us with! Look forward to reading....


[Directions: from what I hear you just copy and paste. Put in your answers! That's it! Have fun...]

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've got some new books to read-thanks!
And I wish that dinner book had been written too! :-)