Monday, October 23, 2006

GOOD, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

I am sorry everyone else is having problems posting pictures! I did read that blogger beta is set up to do pictures with Picasa. What exactly is that? Is that like yahoo pictures? I just download my pictures from camera to my photo album and download from there.

Also, anyone else having to "please sign in before proceeding" after every click?
Example: start - sign in. Post -- sign in. new post or edit post - sign in. write post. save or publish -- sign in. Attach photo -- sign in -- download photo -- sign in. publish -- sign in again! very tiring and annoying. Is blogger trying to teach me patience?

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Picaso is what I used before I realized that Blogger had an upload feature. Yes, I am slow ;-) Its pretty simple to use.

I also have found that if you know anything about html (which I dont) you can upload your own pictures just by typing the correct #$@&^%*
around your pictures file name LOL!

It has been so hard lately to post. I have sat down a few times and wrote some great posts only to loose them (hows that for a waste of time and effort)

I was wondering if blogger was trying to tell me that I should really be doing my dishes and doing laundry instead of sitting at the computer....but yes, it could be patience!!

Laura said...

Yeah, Picasa is just a way to organize your photos-you can edit them too-and of course then upload them to Blogger. Haven't had all that signing in trouble you mentioned-sorry about that. :-(