Saturday, September 30, 2006

YARD SALE!






Well today we (us, my Mom, Mom, Sarah and her kids)had our yard sale at my Mom's house! We did not put up the signs and we had regular customers through the whole morning! I have to say we did pretty well! Here is what Peacock had to say "That was fun. I especially liked the money part. Now we are rich!" Well-- not rich exactly but it was fun! We did trade some of each other's things. Come on, who can say no to newborn drawstring outfits? um, obviously not me! [thanks Sarah!] Mom was upset that I was actually getting rid of my DUKE sweatshirt and a Kentucky Wildcat raincoat! (gasp) Which are both safe in her closet now! So here are some cute pictures of the kids with their cousins from the yard sale and chocolate chip/lemonade stand. The chocolate chip cookies were a hit -- they made $14.00!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cookies and lemondade idea! Glad y'all had fun.
Laura