Wednesday, April 14, 2010

INTRODUCING...

My Doll!!!

Born on the 8th at 12:35am (best guess time of birth). She weighed 8.2lbs and was 19" long! I was literally surprised to have a girl! I checked and rechecked at least five times to make sure! I really thought we were going to have Ethan!!!



Princess is in total love for her new baby sister. She hold and kisses her constantly. She calls everything "My Mommy, My Daddy, My Puppy" so it would figure she calls her sister "My Doll" giving us a blog name for her!








5 comments:

April for the Crew said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! So alert and so precious! I want another one (and I have one lol).

Emily said...

She is so beautiful! At first I thought from the pictures that her hair was dark brown, but I can see now it's lighter. She's absolutely perfect. Sweet pictures of the other kids loving on her!

Kim said...

Soooo, cute! Love the pictures and video and especially our sweet boy's birthday cake!!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Birthday to your beautiful, precious doll. She is gorgeous! And obviously very loved by her big sisters and brothers.

MarshaAnne said...

She's just so beautiful! Congratulations!