Tuesday, December 12, 2006

WHAT FUN .... COLD BUT ALL TOGETHER

I know what we go through getting our whole family picture taken. I know my sister wants to take her family picture and so far has not been able to! Now if you are not familar with the Arndt family you see their family here. Click here to see their video of their Christmas 2005 picture. It looks funny! I do not have sound on my computer so not sure if there is sound or not but they look cold and very active! I hope they post one for this year!

By the way, Sarah has some great pictures from our picture day! Check them out!

I have been busy doing things around the house! I will take pictures tomorrow and post them. As for now, I am going to watch "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby because well I love the dancing! When Vera-Ellen and Danny Kaye dance to "Best Things Happen When You're Dancing" reminds me of when my Grandma would dance! Truth be known, she and her sister went to dancing school with Doris Day!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I've been wondering where you were ;-)Glad to here you were just having FUN!!!

Its warmed up here though, you know sense our gas stove arrived and all. LOL Its supposed to be 80 on Sat.

So looks like we will be spending some time outside this week.

I to love watching the Arndt family. What a bunch! I cant even imagine the grocery bill over there with all those boys/men!

Great pictures! I was thinking that we need to have a family portrait done again. I take the kids in twice a year but we havent had a "family" portrait in about 3 years. YIKES!

OK I'm rambling now, have a great day!!

Laura said...

How cool is that-dancing school w/Doris Day! What an interesting Grandma.

rcsnickers said...

Well with the new daughter arriving next month, you have a great excuse to get a family picture!

Letisha