Wednesday, September 13, 2006

DENTIST

Since our insurance change in Feb of this year we found a pediatric and adult dentist. Yesterday I took the boys for their second cleaning this year. Little Mama opened her mouth for the hygienest to look. This is a wonderful dentist group. I just love them. They really know how to make the children feel comfortable -- me too when I went for my cleaning. The chldren were given a certificate, their own bag with a new toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and coloring pages. Little Mama also got a bracelet. Where we used to go, they gave a cheap toy and were not really good with the children and playing to calm their nerves. Here Mr. Sunshine and Mr. Thirsty get the bad sugar bugs out of their mouth. It truly makes a difference. The boys love to brush, floss and get the bugs out. They talk about it when they brush their teeth at home! It is cute.

Here is their certificate.


If you lived in my area, I would HIGHLY recommend this dentist! I do not usually love the dentist and recommend them, but I actually like going here....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a better dentist on our plan here. They are just really unfriendly and difficult. I scheduled the boys to go in and they told me they would only schedule 2 family mambers at a time. So I have 2 appointments, day one and then come back the next day for the others. It wouldnt be that big of a problem if they werent 4 cities away from us. But we are at their mercy. In a few years I will have to schedule a dentist appoinment 4 days in a row, just to get them all seen ;-(

Audrey

rcsnickers said...

Yeah, I even made their next six month appointment and Little Mama's at the same time March '07! I did wonder what we will do when we have six plus children? I guess divide them into groups and go every two months for different children. Sounds fun...

Letisha