Monday, July 13, 2009

HOMEMAKING MONDAY


I saw this on Tanya's blog and thought it was an insightful questioning.


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Raining. Currently 77 degress.

One of my simple pleasures:
Picking the fruit God has graciously provided for us and making delicious jam!
Watching my two girls play tea party together.

On my bedside table:
Don’t have a bedside table, but on the end table in the living room I am trying to read Pride and Prejudice.

On my TV:
not on

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken Patty and French fries for the kids, Basil chicken and carrots for me. I did make brown rice but did not like it. It was too soft!

New Recipe I tried last week:
none


On my To Do List:
Make blackberry jam. Finish getting school books/supplies.


In the craft basket:
I want to make Princess a quilt and finish Peacock’s quilt.

Looking forward to:
Finding out if Leigh is having a boy or a girl… find out on Thursday!!!!!!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Try and clean up the kitchen while you are working in it. Oh that sounds good to me!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
not sure....

Favorite photo from last week:





Lesson learned the past few days:
Ps 37:4 Most of the time we focus on the last part of the verse, “he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” and forget about the first part “DELIGHT THYSELF ALSO IN THE LORD!”

On my Prayer List:
My family
friends
some issues I have been struggling with lately


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
We are reading a proverbbs for the day. Personally I need to improve in my daily scripure reading!

1 comment:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Neat you join in! :) It was fun to do and I enjoyed reading yours. :)

That is so true we forget about delighting in Him, such an important part. :)

Sweet picture of your children. :)