Sunday, July 19, 2009

READY, SET, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We got Peacock a bike for his birthday and allowed HooDoo to have his as an early birthday present! We took Peacock's training wheels off and he rode with me hanging on. Saturday I let him do it and he did it!!!!! Later on Saturday Peacock figured how to turn without turning too sharp!

HooDoo got his training wheels taken off on Saturday and first try he did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now they enjoy their bikes.

HooDoo's video is short due to my batteries dying AGAIN!

I know, our yard is a complete obstacle course for them. No siblings have been injured .... so far.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for the boys! I bet they'll be on those bikes every chance they get.

Kim said...

Good job boys!! Did she even see him coming? lol