Saturday, March 28, 2009

PLEASE PRAY

Please remain in prayer for Robin!!! They are a beautiful family. Their faith is strong and their family is a tetimony, a light that shines in darkness. I am crying and so saddened by this. Will you please join me in praying for them?

You know my sister and I have talked about this often. Why do we hear these stories so often now? It seems like it never happened and now it is happening to everyone. My answer is because it does happen we just never heard about it unless right there. More people are blogging, more lives are being seen and heard of. I have prayed for so many people that I do not know nor will ever meet just because I heard of it their pain or trial from someones blog who heard it from someone eles. Can you imagine the number of people praying? How broader our prayer bands are now.

"The Lord is our refuge and shield, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1


While you are at it... please pray for this family too. My sister brought them to my attention!

No comments: