Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BLOGGIN BIRTHDAY -- 2

Well I realized today that I started this blog on June 6th! Two years later and you are still here reading my uncovering of the real me, my thoughts, amateur photography, my likes, and fears. I love to blog to keep a journal, photos of our daily life, happenings that otherwise I would forgot about, and things I learn.

So PLEASE for once I am asking "WHO READS?" Please comment and let me know what you like and don't like. What you would like to see more of and what you are tired of. What do you think I could do better on?

Thanks to Rachel and Stephanie for mentioning recently that they visit me here. I know my brother and wife, sister, Mom, Mom, Sarah, Leigh, Erin, Emily, Laura, Audrey, Alissa, Jeannette, Teresa and of course my new found friend from college Whateverstate read but who else?

Thanks!

5 comments:

KatieBug said...

I read! Happy Birthday! :)

Audrey said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about everyday stuff that I'm going through too (i.e. school stuff, growing babies :) and I love seeing photos of the kids! They grow and change so quickly. Your next entry could be how you managed to potty train your boys *smile* I have a very stubborn, almost 3 year old, who has no desire to sit on the potty. Any tips would be wonderful!!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Bloggy Birthday! Love the b-day song! :o)

It's fun to see your everyday life--a great reminder of the common threads that connect us mommies/fellow homeschoolers/sisters in Christ.

Sarah said...

Yup, I read your blog! I like reading whatever you put on!

Derek reads your blog too.