Thursday, January 10, 2008

MORE PICTURES




The many faces of a baby...



Sweet admiration of love on HooDoo's face and Smiley trying to be the main focus of the picture....


Surrounded by sillies...




Sleeping sweetly....




Angel baby was crying and Smiley brought me a baby doll and said "help please!" informing me that Angel baby was crying and he could not help her but I could. Sweet huh? The hat on his head is the baby hat I had packed in my hospital bed "in case" that was just unpacked and put away. Yeah, two weeks later and just now unpacking the bag... I have been busy with other stuff... even if just sitting on the couch staring at my new girl....

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! I love love love the pictures!! Thank you! I love the second picture of Angel Baby...too cute! The kids seem to be really enjoying their new sibling. =]

Anonymous said...

and isn't that the best thing to be busy with?!

so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Cute family! Days are busy with 5 littles ones. :) Busy, but happy days. :)

KatieBug said...

They are so cute!

Emily said...

What a lucky little girl to have so many little people to love her!