Friday, April 06, 2007

ANOTHER SILLY SURVEY

Favorite magazine?

What is your favorite tv show? Stargate SG1 on DVD

What's on your mouse pad? black

Favorite smell? fresh cut grass

Worst feeling in the world:

Things I do on the weekends: same as other days

Favorite Soundtrack: that's from a movie right? then either Lord of The Rings or Glory

What is the first thing that you thought of when you woke up this morning? Am I dreaming?

Do you get motion sickness? nope

Roller Coasters, Exciting or Deadly? Used to be exciting... lost my nerves as I aged

Pen or Pencil? Pen

How many rings till you answer the phone? try for 2nd or 3rd

Favorite Foods? chicken/chocolate

Do you get along with your parents? Absolutely

Have you ever been convicted of a Crime? no

Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate, any peanut butter to go with it?

Croutons or Bacon bits? Bacon bits

Do you like to drive? always go along for the ride

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? no, but I sleep with a husband and sometimes 3 kids!

If you could have any kind of pet, what would it be? no more pets PLEASE!

What is your zodiac sign? don't really care

Do you eat the stems of your broccoli? yes

If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? midwife

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? beautiful auburn red -- like Anne of Greeb Gables

If you could have a tattoo, where would it be? a baby on my belly?? That'd be weird....

Have you ever been in love? yes

What is on the walls in your room? a poster

Write the first thing that comes to your mind: if you've stayed with me this far I'll let you know....I'm pregnant!

Is your glass half empty or half full? half empty... boo hoo

What is your favorite Snapple? Cranberry

Are you righty, lefty or ambidextrous? Righty! but I always carry babies on my left hip

Do you type with your fingers on the correct keys? yes, unless I am doing my one hand typing while nursing.

If you could be any gardening tool what would it be? water hose

What is under your bed? an inflatable mattress and some dust bunnies

What is your favorite number? 10

What is your favorite color? pink

What was your first car? 1980 Chevrolet Impala (in 1994)

What is your dream car? our 15 passenger van fully loaded

Favorite sport to watch? Not watch, but I love to hear tennis shoes squeak on a basketball court!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

hee hee...:)

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, I just realized you're expecting!! That's great news! Hope you're feeling okay!!

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Audrey said...

YAY!!!!! I got chills of excitement! Congratulations!

I just made your peanut butter balls. That was a messy but well worth it job.

How old is Smiley? Are you still nursing him? It seems that I get pregnant right as my youngest is 10-11 months. Only 8 more months to go....I really need to get these extra 15 pounds off...I guess the PB Balls wont help with that! I'm rambling now...congrats once again!

rcsnickers said...

Thanks for all the congratulations!! We are so thrilled, in awe and humbled that we are going to have another child! Maybe a Christmas baby! Or a birthday present to me! How sweet that would be!

Smiley will turn one in a few days. Yes I am still nursing him. I tend to nurse until a few months before the next baby comes.

Yeah, I need to lose the extra 15 pounds too! Oh wait, I should with not being able to keep my food down soon!!!

Letisha