Monday, February 05, 2007

SCHOOL TODAY


Today was a fun school day. We had guests in school with us today! Eliana and Garrett joined us this morning while their Mommy went somewhere. It was fun. They colored and sat quietly through Bible and by the middle of Phonics they were playing in the living room. Garrett and Smiley occupied each other. It was fun to imagine all six as my children, or even if the last two were both sets of twins! Huh, that would be six kids in 4 years! Possible. Just fun to imagine.

Should of seen the stack of books on the couch by the time they finished! Quite well read. All in all a good day.

I must add that Smiley has a really bad cold and low grade fever. I think Peacock is coming down with it too. Just when I thought "my kids are always healthy"... they go and get sick!

Oh yeah-- school for me! I was able to join Classmates for a 7 day free trial! So I found Teresa who worked with me at Barge Hospital at BJU -- oh what memories huh? David -- do you remember Teresa? Teresa -- did you know I married David's brother? Teresa -- who did you guys play that dead person in the freezer joke on? Ryan or Chago? Good story that is!!! What joy it is to hear from past friends and to hear what they are up to or how close by they live! :) I will be busy on Classmates until Friday when I cancel my trial period.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Eliana had fun this morning! I asked about doing school with you and she told me they learned about David and prayed. I asked if she prayed and she said yes and... what are their names... ah, yes, Peacock and HooDoo prayed too but not Little Mama.
She was QUITE unhappy with going home for a nap, but I know she had a good time! Thanks for watching them! Let me know when I can return the favor!

rcsnickers said...

Smart cookie! Yes, we did learn about David being a shephard as our Lord is our Shephard.

Letisha

Unknown said...

Teresa here! I am so glad to hear how the Lord has blessed your beautiful family. It is amazing! I haven't thought about the freezer joke in quite some time. Thanks for the memories. I think it was Chago we did it too as he was the gullible one! Remember teasing Ryan that he couldn't talk to us because he was on probation? What fun we had! I have no idea how I made it through college - but I do know it was through the help of great friends! :)

rcsnickers said...

Teresa--

It was incredibly great talking to you on the phone! Would not of made it through BJ without ya that is true.

Letisha

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

What a sweet day! Sounds like you had fun, and they did too!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

First visit to your blog, your children are adorable!

Anyway, hello!!