Thursday, September 21, 2006

REMINISCE

I went to my Mom's house tonight and well we got out the big containers of pictures. I will not bore you with all the pictures of my past. Well sorry just a few and a few more... skip if bored! If not enjoy them asI have....


Dad and my brother Dan after a running race... Those were my daddy's dirty years; at least I referred to his beard as him being dirty!


my Dad flipping off a swing set... now I know where HooDoo gets the daredevil stunt tricks from!


my Dad and his brother,Uncle Jack, who canoe raced together for years and won many titles.


Our beautiful house in Schroon Lake, NY -- I had a matching playhouse!!


My Mom, Grandma (her Mom), sister Kim and me at a Mother Daughter Banquet --


update: I should mention that we lived in the beautiful black and white dream house for one year -- the first year my Dad went to Word Of Life Bible Institute in Schroon Lake, NY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessed life you had/have, those are wonderful memories!

Audrey

rcsnickers said...

I have and thankful to God for it! Would of been a totally different life had my parents not received Christ as their Savior when I was 5yrs old!! I have been quite sad and just missing my Dad! These pictures help a lot!

Letisha

oh yeah-- Audrey, aren't you glad you did not have that big hair? I did have high bangs full of hairspray but will have to find that picture. (gag)

Sarah said...

I love the house!

J. really looks alot like you:)

I'd love to see the rest of your mom's pictures sometime!