Sunday, September 03, 2006

CHOCOLATE LOVERS WANTED


Nestlee' is promoting chocolatier. "Everyone who joins our team in September gets a free bag of Chocolatier, so tell your friends!"


Click on my Personal URL to join and help me get more free chocolate! Have fun!! Okay,that was selfish of me to say.... so may we ALL get MORE chocolate! :)

Thanks Kim C. for sharing this yummy promotion with us!


Info: when you join using the link above it will send you a confirmation email with your password. That will take you to m80 which seemed confusing at first when you look at what is on that site. I honestly do not know what groups or movies they are talking about. Almost decided not to to not support that stuff, but hey my sinful nature would like chocolate or my children would love chocolate! Anyway, from there I went back to Nestlee site and clicked on here which was their link to join for the bag of Chocolatier! so have fun and hope no one gets confused while earning free chocolate! yummy>....

No comments: