Wednesday, June 14, 2006

question for ya

Under description, I cannot decide which I like better. I know it is ultimately my decision, but since I cannot make a decision which do you think looks or sounds best? Please comment your pick. By the way, I found where I can set it up for blogger or non blogger to post comments.

Previously it said "May this place be filled with praise let every heart and voice be raised to God for what He's done, and most of all we'll thank Him for the gift of Jesus Christ His only son." (a chorus to a song my Mom and I sang years ago!)

Presently it says "What a mercy it was for us to have parents who prayed for us before they had us as well as in our infancy when we could not pray for ourselves." by John Flavel

What is your pick????

Thanks.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go for the Flavel quote. I love it!

rcsnickers said...

thanks leigh...